About The Painting:
Commencing upon the precipice of homelessness, “The Boy In The Box” follows the rigid geometric structuring of the “The Up-Side Of Down” and represents the perpetual quest for personal freedom and breaking outside of the box.
This painting took me almost three years to get to because I didn't want to address it or acknowledge it, but I finally did. This is the tribute painting for Deanne Hastings, who disappeared in Washington almost 3 years ago. She always used to call me Wings and is the reason I have them on my back. Now I'm under hers and this tribute is her swan song as she is finally free of this cage and hopefully at peace.
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.