About The Painting:
Commencing upon the precipice of homelessness, “The Boy In The Box” follows the rigid geometric structuring of the “The Up-Side Of Down” and represents the perpetual quest for personal freedom and breaking outside of the box.
"Sacrifices And Second Chances (The Day Eye Made The Devil Blink)" depicts a phoenix with a crown of thorns rising up from the ashes as it circles the iris of the devil's eye. It is about the painful sacrifices that have to be made for the battle that is growth.
This painting was utilized as a sacrifice of equivalent exchange in the alchemical process. It was cut up as pieces of it were worked into "Reconstruction Of The Chimera (Zachericle)" to give it new life and purpose.
CONTACT ME FOR ORIGINAL AND CUSTOM ORDERS & UPGRADES
Original 36in x 36in: SOLD
Standard Canvas Features:
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.