About The Painting:
Commencing upon the precipice of homelessness, “The Boy In The Box” follows the rigid geometric structuring of the “The Up-Side Of Down” and represents the perpetual quest for personal freedom and breaking outside of the box.
"Consumption Of The White Whale (Ahadevale)" references "Moby Dick" in a tale of obsession and total consumption with added historical references to Georgia O'Keeffe. You may spot that hidden treasure with an obsessive canvasing of this whale watching experience. What is your obsession? What is your white whale?
CONTACT ME FOR ORIGINAL AND CUSTOM ORDERS & UPGRADES
Original 60in x 60in: AVAILABLE (Pricing Upon Request)
Standard Canvas Features:
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.