About The Painting:
The energies and color chakra pieces are a subset from "The Boy In The Box" series. Commencing upon the precipice of homelessness, “The Boy In The Box” follows the rigid geometric structuring of the “The Up-Side Of Down” and represents the perpetual quest for personal freedom and breaking outside of the box.
Sometimes we hold on to the things it is necessary to let go of and others we let go of the things it is necessary to hold on to for our personal growth. Learn the difference, hold on, and let go. This past year there were a lot of times I wanted to give up but I had to hold on to my dream, whatever it took, and learn to let go of my self-doubt. It's a daily battle I have to fight.
CONTACT ME FOR ORIGINAL AND CUSTOM ORDERS & UPGRADES
Original 24in x 24in: SOLD
Standard Canvas Features:
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.