About The Painting:
“The Up-Side of Down” was inspired by a 2009 assault and battery that hospitalized me with multiple facial fractures, severe eye trauma, and a concussion. My signature icon, which I saw flashing in my head during the concussive state, is a key repeating element in this series that represents life growing from death and discovering the positives in negatives.
This painting reflects upon the journey of personal growth and development. It is as important to grow as it is to be yourself. We all grow at different paces and find ourselves at different places along that journey. May your journey be fruitful and prosperous as you seek the king or queen within yourself.
CONTACT ME FOR ORIGINAL AND CUSTOM ORDERS & UPGRADES
Original 25in x 40in: SOLD
Standard Canvas Features:
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.