Join Carini Arts live on YouTube for my new series of artist talks and art tips 100% FREE. I believe art should be accessible to everybody and I've been blessed to have such a wonderful journey because of the people that have supported me and lifted me up along the way...also the people that pushed me down and taught me to stand on my own two feet. Now I want to share my experiences with you to build bridges and support other aspiring artists in avoiding some of the same pitfalls on their journeys, while helping them build their confidence and their dreams. Right now I have a lot of topics I want to cover so I'm doing several feeds a week and testing different time slots. In due time, I may have scheduled programs and more regularity, but for now I'm enjoying just going with the flow and doing things my way, which is the only way for me. Please join me for my artist talks and please feel free to share.
If you don't feel comfortable sharing your thoughts on the live feeds or in the comments, you can always message me privately with thoughts, comments, and ideas for other segments you might like me to cover.
- How long does it take to be successful as an artist
- How do you get inspired when you're not feeling creative
- What are the best social media platforms for artists
- Sexuality as a marketing tool in promoting art
- How much time should a piece of art take
- The pros and cons of artists working for free
- Is art school necessary for artists
- What does it mean to be a professional artist
- Art as a tool for mental health
If you enjoy what I do, the best way to support me, aside from investing in my work, is to share it. You make this impossible dream possible.